We at RightPunch Sports ensure all the possible methods to protect your Personal Data and keep it updated and accurate. If you are located in Australia, you have the authority to request us to update, access and correct the Personal Data that we have stored about you. Should you require access to your Personal Data, just contact our Compliance Team by filling the form available on our Contact Us page. We will get back to you with the required information or changes within 24-48 hours of the request.
In case of a complaint regarding the handling and usage of your Personal Data, you can make a formal complaint by filling our online form available on Contact Us page. We will respond to complaints as soon as practicable, and in any event, within the time limits prescribed by law.
European Economic Area (EEA)
- Choosing not to provide your Personal Data
As a consumer, you have the right to choose whether you want to provide us with your Personal Data or not. However, should you choose not to share your Personal Data, you may not be able to access our complete range of locale specific services, offers & events.
- Exercising your rights
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights, according to law, to access, update and amend that Personal Data that we have stored for you. If at any time you choose to exercise your legal rights about your Personal Data, you can always contact our Compliance Team by filling up the online form available on our Contact Us page. Although, this is a free request, however, where permitted by law and under special circumstances, we may charge a fee to process your request.
Legally, you have the following rights as a consumer under the GDPR:
- Right of access to your Personal Data (Art. 15 GDPR): Under the Article 15 of the GDPR, you, as a consumer, have a complete right to ask us for any information about your Personal Data. You can legally enquire us about how and for what purposes are we processing your data.
- Right to correction (Art. 16 GDPR): You have the right to have your Personal Data corrected, as permitted by law.
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR): You have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data, as permitted by law. This right may be exercised among other things: (i) when your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (ii) when you withdraw consent on which processing is based according to Art. 6 (1) (a) or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR and where there is no other legal ground for processing; (iii) when you object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or when you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR; or, (iv) when your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): You have the right to request the limiting of our processing under limited circumstances, including: when the accuracy of your Personal Data is contested; when the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data and request the restriction of the use of your Personal Data instead; or when you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of RightPunch Sports override your grounds.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that information to another controller, including to have it transmitted directly, where technically feasible.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data, as permitted by law. This right is limited to processing based on Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, and includes profiling based on those provisions, and processing for direct marketing purposes. After which, we will no longer process your Personal Data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Disclosure of your Personal Data
- Marketing Communications
Where we are legally required to do so, we ask you for your prior consent before providing you with promotional materials or information. When required by local law, when marketing consent is obtained, we use the double-opt-in method (confirmation of your email address by email before sending you promotional messages) in order to verify your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time (this will not affect the processing of your Personal Data undertaken until the revocation).
- Additional use of Personal Data
- Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Data under GDPR
Under the article 13 & 14 of the GDPR, below are some legal basis under which we will process your data:
- Under the Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, we will process your Personal data in order to provide you better services; when you create an account with us or otherwise interact with our services.
- Following your prior explicit consent, we will process the data about your precise location, Location Data, under the Article 6 (1) (a) of the GPDR. In some cases we would process your Location Data with your prior consent under Article 6 (1) (b) in order to provide you better standard of services.
- If you sign up for promotional materials or communicate with us otherwise, we process such data on the basis of our authentic interest, Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, and our authentic interest is to provide you with our promotional messages.
- If you access a third party product or service through our Services, we actively collect your data and process it under Article 6 (1) (b) in order to maintain the performance of our Services.
- When you connect with us through any of our Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, IG etc…we process your data explicitly with your prior consent under the Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
- We process your Personal Data under the Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, should we need to disclose your Personal Data to you Service Providers, Vendors, Partners and Affiliates, after getting your explicit consent.
- When and if, in any way, you interact with our online communities we actively collect and process your data under the GDPR Article 6 (1) (f) in order to provide you with optimum level of Services.
- When we aggregate or centralize data, such processing is either necessary for the performance of our Services, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR, or we process such data on the basis of our legitimate interest, Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, and our legitimate interest is to provide you with better or customized Services and marketing.
- When we need to conduct Research & Analysis, we will process your Personal Data under the Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR in order to enhance your shopping experience with RightPunch Sports.
- If we are required to investigate any illegal or wrongful activity, we will process your Personal Data under the GDPR Article 6 (1) (f) to ensure compliance with the law and consumer & public safety purposes.
We are RightPunch Inc, never collect, knowingly, any Personal Data from children under the age of 13. However, if you think that a child has provided us Personal Data or Information, please contact us through our Contact Us page and we will make sure that we remove any data which has been provided to us and cancel the account as well.
- How to contact us or our Privacy Office
You can contact us via our online form available on our website at Contact Us section or you can send us a written complaint regarding your Privacy concerns at:
158 Hornby Street, Lancashire, Bury, BL9 5BB, United Kingdom.
- Right to lodge a complaint before the Data Protection Authority
If you have concern regarding your data we appreciated you to contact us to work out best solution for you. However, as a consumer, you have the full right to lodge any complaint or grievance to the Data Protection Authority, in particular in the EU Member State where you reside, work or the place of the alleged infringement. You have the right to do so if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes applicable data protection laws.
- How to contact us or our Privacy Office
If you have any question or concern related to your data you can write us at email@example.com . If we are required under applicable law to appoint a data protection officer (DPO), you can contact the DPO that is responsible for your country/region at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Choosing not to provide your Personal Data
Residents of the US
The residents of USA, under the California Civil Code Section 1798.83, have the right to request and obtain from us a list of what Personal Data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for that third party's direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share any Personal Data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If we do decide to share your Personal Data with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this disclosure at any time by submitting a request to our Customer Support Team, or in writing to:
RightPunch Inc, 8280 West Park Drive, Harris, Houston Texas, 77063 United States
Additionally, if you are a registered user under the age of 18 and a resident of California, you may request removal of content you have posted to the Services. Requests can be made to our Support Team. Please note that making such requests does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content. For example, we may retain the information for our own internal records, and it is also possible that a third party we do not own or control may copy the posting and repost it elsewhere.